Eating Psychology is a new approach toward food that combines psychology with nutrition. That’s why it is so successful in helping people overcome their issues with food; it considers their emotional and mental states, which are closely connected to eating behavior. Traditional approaches, on the other hand, only focus on calories and following the right diet plan.
Yes. Psychology plays a significant role in every area of our lives. As far as eating is concerned, it helps us understand why we eat certain kind of foods in certain situations and avoid other foods under certain circumstances.
The Eating Psychology Clinic aims to set you free from any kind of eating, weight, or body challenge that you are facing, no matter if it is binge eating, emotional eating, overeating, chronic dieting, weight gain/weight loss, body image issues, or any other eating or body struggle.
The Eating Psychology Clinic offers a variety of programs such as Online Courses, 1:1 Private Counseling (in person or online), Audio Programs, and Books. These products and services are specifically designed to help our valued clients get rid of particular food, mind, weight, and body-related challenges.
We offer an exciting and timely approach in providing the missing ingredient to nutrition and health. With the help of Eating Psychology, you will achieve the following results:
– Find peace with food and your body
– Overcome food challenges once and for all
– Enjoy food without feeling guilt or shame
– Stop over-exercising and counting calories
– Regain your health and life energy
And, last but not least, you will inspire others to see food and body from a different perspective.
The Private Coaching Program is a private 1-on-1 coaching program with our Eating Psychology Expert Christina Daidone. This program will allow you to create an independent approach toward food and body based on your unique requirements and needs. This program produces faster and better results and provides convenient practice techniques and strategies, a safe and non-judgmental environment, and more. If you want more information, please feel free to contact us at Contact@eatingpsychologyclinic.com
The Eating Psychology Clinic is committed to helping everyone struggling to achieve a healthier relationship with food and body. However, this program is particularly designed for the person who wants to:
– Lose or gain weight in a healthy and sustainable way
– Stop binge eating, emotional eating, overeating, chronic dieting, and yo-yo dieting
– Achieve a long-term healthy lifestyle
– Heal from body-dysmorphia, body image issues, low self-esteem or any other health-related disorder
If you want to learn more, please feel free to contact us at Contact@eatingpsychologyclinic.com.
It is a 5-week online course designed to help you transform your relationship with food and body. In this program, you’ll receive professional support from our experts, as well as mental exercises, audio training, meditation sessions, and a private 1-on-1 coaching session with our Eating Psychology Expert Christina Daidone. If you want to learn more, please feel free to contact us at Contact@eatingpsychologyclinic.com
The Eating Psychology Clinic is committed to helping everyone struggling to overcome food and body challenges. However, this program is helpful for the person who wants to:
– Be free from struggles with food and body (this course is for every kind of eating and body challenge)
– Live a happy and healthy life without constantly thinking of calories and weight
– Transform toxic food beliefs and establish complete food freedom
– Achieve long-term results in nutrition and health
If you want to learn more, please feel free to contact us at Contact@eatingpsychologyclinic.com
We use your data for certain reasons and concerns, including:
– Sending administrative and promotional messages
– Responding to your questions and concerns
– Sending push notifications to provide updates from our clinic
Yes. Even though we care about you and your health the most, we do not provide our services for children below 13 years of age. If we learn that we’ve collected personal data from a child under this age, we’ll take the necessary steps to delete it.
We offer a 3 day money-back guarantee if you feel dissatisfied or want to end your subscription.